The role and function in the President's Office is to assist the President, the Executive Deputy to the President and the Provost with following the Mission and Vision Statements for the University.
Department Student Assistant (Pay Band 1)
- Position Responsibilities:
- General Office
- Involves the following:
• Confidential or sensitive data/information
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- Assisting at the Information Desk; telephone coverage at the Information Desk and the President's Office; greeting visitors, faculty and students; assist with copy projects and campus errands.
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Specific duties are stated above.
- Learning Outcomes:
- Experienced gained in this position with benefit the student by learning customer service skills, professionalism, confidentiality and people skills. Working in the President's Office will enhance their academic program by training the student to be able to work in a fast paced, people oriented office. This position will also give the student confidence by working in a professional environment.