History department is an Academic Department within the College of Arts & Sciences. History majors graduate with either a History B.A. or History B.A. with Social Studies certification at the Secondary Education level.
Student Worker (Pay Band 1)
- Position Responsibilities:
- General Office
- Involves the following:
• Handling financial, student or personnel data/records
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- The duties of the Student Worker in the History Dept. will consist of answering phones, copying, running errands on campus, filing, helping with general office work and various projects
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Filing, answering phones, copying, running errands on campus, filing, helping with general office work and various projects.
- Learning Outcomes:
- The student will gain experience in the administrative side of the department as well as observing the faculty and how a department interacts.