Budget and Financial Planning Office
Budget and Financial Planning Dept - maintain the University's personnel and operating budgets.
201 Carter Drive, Suite 200
Student Employee Department Assistant (Pay Band 1)
Supervisor Contact Information
- Position Responsibilities:
- Data Input, Filing, Organizing
- Involves the following:
• Confidential or sensitive data/information
• Handling financial, student or personnel data/records
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- General office duties such as data entry, reception/answering telephone phones, typing, filing, xeroxing, faxing, scanning, answering telephones and emails. Maintain high degree of confidentiality of materials and information of the department. Send documents via inter-office and U.S. postal service. Assist with on-going and special projects, as needed.
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Data entry into excel spreadsheet Filing Organizing Use of the copier and other office equipment
- Learning Outcomes:
- Learn how a business office works; use of office equipment; experience in MS Excel and Word software.