La Comunidad Hispana (LCH)
La Comunidad Hispana (LCH), Kennett Square, offers a comprehensive scope of healthcare, social services, outreach, and education programs for low-income, underserved families living and working in Southern Chester County. As a Federally Qualified Health Center and Level 2 Patient-Centered Medical Home, LCH provides nurse-managed healthcare in a bilingual and bicultural environment that encourages compliance and fosters improved patient outcomes. Using a holistic approach to care, LCH integrates healthcare with supportive services and education to empower patients to stay healthy, build strong families and lead productive fulfilling lives.
Community Outreach and Marketing Assistant
- Position Responsibilities:
- Customer Relations, Data Input, General Office, Public Relations, Social Media
- Involves the following:
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- Community outreach, marketing, public relations, and special programs.
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Participate in outreach events with the goal of increasing community awareness of agency brand and services; support marketing initiatives through social media development and story pitches; provide administrative assistance for special programs, marketing materials, and reports; other duties as assigned.
- Learning Outcomes:
- At LCH, the student will gain an in-depth understanding of the center as a multi-faceted, multi-cultural service agency. The student in this position will learn customer service and marketing skills, gaining firsthand experience on the challenges of effectively communicating with diverse target audiences within the community. The student will build skills and experience in organization administration, project management, networking, and community relations.