Enrollment Management: Assistant Vice President
Enrollment Management includes the Office of Admissions, the Office of Financial Aid, and the Office of the Registrar at West Chester University. The Enrollment Management Division works to improve the integration and coordination of activities that affect the recruitment and retention of students.
Digital Content Assistant (Pay Band 2)
- Position Responsibilities:
- Audiovisual, Data Analysis, Digital Media Technology, Graphic Design, Public Relations, Social Media, Research
- Involves the following:
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- • Conducting research on social and digital media trends •Assisting with the production of images/graphics, gifs, videos, and other digital media for social media use • Assisting with the collection and reporting of social and digital media analytics
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- •Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign production and editing •Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other social media •Analytics reporting •Web/Mobile testing •Social listening •On-Campus Outreach
- Learning Outcomes:
- Students will fine tune their skills in graphic design and web communications while learning how to integrate information related to ongoing trends in digital media and web marketing. This is an opportunity to assist in the creation and monitoring of social media campaigns and be directly involved in spreading WCU messages to their peers related to student services initiatives. The student should ultimately come away with a broader perspective on how digital media can be used for communicating to a variety of audiences at an institution of higher learning.