The Provost is the Academic Vice President and has oversight for the academic curriculum, student academics, and all faculty curricular, instructional, and research activities.
Student Employee (Pay Band 1)
- Position Responsibilities:
- Customer Service, General Office
- Involves the following:
• Handling cash, checks, or credit card transactions
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- Hand deliveries around campus. Copying and mailing items in campus mail. Scanning doucments. Answering the phone, taking messages. Alphabetizing materials. Filing.
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- As above.
- Learning Outcomes:
- The student will learn general office practice and decorum in a business setting. The student will enhance his/her commuincation skills through interactions with students, faculty, parents and upper administrative staff.