Alumni Relations strives to establish and cultivate relationships, facilitate interactions between alumni, friends, students, organizations, and the University community, creating a dynamic culture of involvement and providing a focus for support enabling the University to attain its goals.
Alumni Relations Office Federal Work Student Assistant (Pay Band 1)
- Position Responsibilities:
- Customer Service, Data Input, General Office
- Involves the following:
- This position will provide general assistance with:
- Department operations
- Specific duties as they relate to this department:
- Filing, typing (data input), answering phone, organizing items in office, filling gift bags, organizing guest list & name tags & occasionally delivering items to other departments on campus.
- Learning Outcomes:
- Student will be able to see first hand how events are planned from beginning to end, including speakers, guest, venue , food choices , music and other types of entertainment. Student be able to network with alumni who have established careers. Student will see how the Office of Alumni Relations supports Alumni and the University.