Temporary Parking Pass Request – Single Day Passes Only
Welcome to the West Chester University Temporary Parking Pass Request Form. This form is intended for use by WCU employees who are hosting guests on campus (such as visiting lecturers or VIP’s) or who have contracted with service persons, vendors or contractors (such as copier repair, equipment periodic maintenance, etc.). Visitors are defined as persons not affiliated with West Chester University.
After submitting the form, please allow 24-48 business hours to process your request. You will receive an email informing you that your pass is ready to be picked up at the Parking Services Office in the People’s Building, 690 S. Church Street. Enter at the Department of Public Safety lobby entrance, facing Church Street. Visitors: Please bring in your vehicle registration and ID when picking up your pass.
- If you require 6 or more temporary passes, or your visitor will be on campus for an extended period of time, please email Ashley Arroyo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please provide as much information as possible, as this will expedite your request.
- Visitors must pay all outstanding fines prior to receiving a temporary parking pass.
- Due to parking lot congestion, this pass does not guarantee your guest will find a parking space in the requested area.
- Visitors have the option of paying to park in one of the conveniently located Borough Garages. Borough Garage Information
- WCU Visitor Parking Regulations (page 15)