DOG THERAPY OUTREACH
Sykes Student Union
October 12th (Monday) 6 - 8 pm Come see Zeus!
October 20th (Tuesday) 5:30 - 7:30 pm Tucker will be here!
October 21st (Wednesday) from 11 am - 1 pm This is Darla's time to get her hugs!
Missing your furry little friends at home? Visit them on Twitter @WCUDogTherapy and view the Fall 2015 Dog Therapy Outreach Schedule .
Groups are filling quickly, so if you're still interested now is the time to call or email group leaders. See Group Counseling listing for details!
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychiatric Services
- Alcohol Awareness Education
- Drug and Alcohol Counseling
See all of our Services Offered!
Semester and Triage Hours
Students must walk in during Triage hours to begin counseling appointments.
The Counseling Center
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:00pm
- Tuesday-Wednesday Evenings: By Appointment Only; No walk-in hours from 4:00-6:00pm
- Open when classes are in session
- Any after-hours emergencies must go through Public Safety (610-436-3311)
- Monday-Friday: 1:00-3:00pm
- It is first-come/first-served, so allow enough time to complete computerized "paperwork" and then meet face-to-face with a psychologist for a brief assessment
- There is no charge for a triage assessment or counseling with a psychologist at the Counseling Center
Disaster Distress Hotline
Disaster Distress Helpline is a national service available 24/7 for individuals dealing with anxiety, trauma, or emotional distress. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text 'TalkWithUs' to 66746 for support.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students