Referral Information (10/20/22)
- We are currently accepting new adult clients age 18 and older. If you are interested in therapy services, please contact us by phone or email to start the intake process.
- We currently have a waitlist for children age 14 through 17. If you wish to be placed on the waitlist, please contact us by phone or email.
Your call will be returned during business hours
- We are not currently accepting therapy referrals for children age 13 or younger.
- We are not currently accepting referrals for psychological testing services.
Please check back regularly for the status of child therapy and psychological testing service referrals.
- COVID Safety: As of 2/28/22, masks are no longer required when on campus or inside campus buildings.
- Payment for Services: Payment is due at the time service is provided. We accept cash, check or credit card payments.
- Please provide 24 hours' notice for cancellations. There is a $10 charge for no-shows or late cancellations (less than 24-hours' notice).
- Children may not be left unattended in the clinic so please make childcare arrangements during your scheduled sessions.
CMHS in The News
Applying to the WCU PsyD Program
To WCU Community Mental Health Services clients: CMHS is staffed by WCU students enrolled in the Clinical Psychology doctoral program. These students are under the supervision of WCU Clinical Psychology faculty members. If you receive services at CMHS and are interested in pursuing a graduate degree in clinical psychology, you should be aware that PsyD faculty are unable to consider your application for the WCU PsyD Program. The potential for multiple relationships arising is inevitable and in accordance with APA Ethics Code (STANDARD 3.05 MULTIPLE RELATIONSHIPS; https://www.apa.org/ethics/code/) to which our graduate students and faculty adhere, we are unable to consider your application to the WCU PsyD Program. This policy applies to WCU students, WCU alumni, or community members who currently are receiving, or within the last five years have received, psychological services (psychotherapy or testing) at CMHS.
Follow CMHS on Instagram!
CMHS is located at 125 West Rosedale Avenue on the 8th floor of Wayne Hall on the WCU main campus in West Chester, PA. Free parking is available in the lot in front of the building.
Hours of Operation
Clinic/Holiday closings for 2022:
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 17th
- Spring Break: 3/14/22 – 3/20/22
- Semester Break: 5/16/22 thru 5/30/22
- Juneteenth: Monday June 20th
- Closed July 4th through July 7th
- Semester Break: 8/22/22 – 8/25/22
- Labor Day: Monday 9/5/22
- Fall Break: 10/17 - 10/18
- Thanksgiving Break: 11/23 - 11/27
- Holiday Break: 12/19 - 1/3/23
Monday: 12pm- 7pm
Tuesday: 12pm - 7pm
Wednesday: 8am - 12pm
Thursday: 8am - 4pm
To schedule an appointment or for more information please call our main office at 610-436-2510.