The Office of the Deputy Provost reports to the Provost and provides leadership for several areas within Academic Affairs:
Information and Resources
Students look to this office when dealing with difficult academic issues. Such issues include:
- Academic Probation and Dismissal
- Academic Recovery Plans
- Academic Integrity Violations
- Course Substitution Requests
- Grade Appeals
- Readmission after previous academic difficulty
Students can find more detailed information by visiting Student Information and Resources.
Specific questions related to student matters should be directed to: 610-436-3551.
The Office of the Deputy Provost also oversees curricular matters and is responsible for maintaining integrity with regard to the university's academic policies. This office:
- Oversees Program Review & Assessment and First-Year Student Scheduling.
- Acts as liaison to The Curriculum and Academic Policies Council (CAPC) and The Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE).
- Provides leadership for faculty development in order to facilitate an engaged learning environment.
Visit Faculty/Staff Information and Resourcesfor more information.
Have a question for our office? Contact the Office of the Deputy Provost at 610-738-0492.