Back to top of page.
During the Summer Session, students take two courses for a total of six credits:
Students will be enrolled in two of the following courses:
- a college-level course for Reading & Study Skills (EDR 101 or EDR 120)
- a college-level course(s) for English (ENG 150 and/or WRT 120)
- a developmental course for Math (MAT Q20 or MAT Q30)
- The courses students take during the summer session are determined by the results
of the placement tests taken in May.
- Grades for developmental courses are counted in the student’s grade point average,
but do not count toward the 120 credits needed for graduation.