How to Apply
To apply to DCAP, students must submit the following:
- A Clinical Psychological evaluation (dated within 3 years of application)
- The most recent student IEP (if student had an IEP in high school)
- A Completed Student Intake Form or apply on line
Each application will be reviewed by staff for completion and to ensure that requirements are met. Upon review, if student meets requirements AND documentation supports that DCAP can be helpful for the student’s individual needs, the student will be contacted via WCU email and invited to a meeting with the director.
D-CAP supports are available for students who meet D-CAP requirements. The cost is $2500.00/semester for Purple/Gold support levels or $1250.00 for Ram I/II and Auxiliary support levels. Funding sources may be available, please inquire
Application and acceptance to DCAP is separate and in addition to admissions to West Chester University. DCAP is available explicitly to WCU enrolled/accepted students with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Submit applications for DCAP to:
- Cherie Fishbaugh, Director of Autism Services
- Email Cherie Fishbaugh (CFishbaugh@wcupa.edu)
- 20 Linden St.
- West Chester University
- West Chester, PA 19383-8133