The Student Alert Program is a proactive system of communication and collaboration of professors, program staff, academic advisors, and University students. The goal of this program is to promote academic success for students by:
- Identifying strategies to assist students having trouble with course material
- Providing students timely support and direction to appropriate campus resources
- Encouraging students to utilize campus resources and to also, communicate with professors, advisors and department chairperson
- Helping students learn useful self advocacy skills
- Making the college transition process more enjoyable by providing more opportunity for academic success
For more information about the Student Alert program, pleasecontact us by emailing Student Alert.