West Chester University of Pennsylvania has purchased an institutional membership to The Teaching Professor.
As a member of our campus community this online content from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Since 1972 Magna has been a leading provider of higher education professional development resources. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
Edited by respected scholar and author, Dr. Maryellen Weimer, the new Teaching Professor reflects the changing needs of today’s college faculty and the students they teach. Featuring more articles, more resources, and more depth, The Teaching Professor keeps readers informed of pedagogically sound techniques, new ideas, strategies that work, and pragmatic approaches for enhancing student learning and improving instructional effectiveness, regardless of teaching modality or academic discipline.
1. Go to our subscription page..
2. Fill in the required fields under Account information, then click Submit and Confirm
3. Click on The Teaching Professor logo or tab to read the most recently articles, search for content, or drill down by topic category. To view previously published articles by date, use the Monthly Archives feature in the righthand column.
1. Go to www.teachingprofessor.com
2. Click Sign In in the upper right corner. Enter your Email Address & Password, and click Log In. You should have access to all content on the site. To update your account settings, click on My Account in the upper right corner & select the appropriate option.
Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our
office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday