Health & Safety
- Current Students
- New Students
- Support Resources
- Absence policy
- The Library is here to help you with all your class needs
- Academic Integrity
- Office of Services for Students with Disabilities
To Ensure SUCCESS at the start of classes
- Acquire Student IDs and parking passes as soon as possible.
- Go to the SSI Bookstore and get all books and materials, ideally before the first class.
- Check the D2L pages for all of your courses
- Read your syllabi thoroughly; a syllabus is like a contract between you and your faculty member and defines how you will succeed in their class.