TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR GUEST ADMISSION TO ALL CEREMONIES
As a graduating student of West Chester University, you don't need a ticket to participate
in commencement, but tickets are required for your guests including children three
(3) years of age or older.
Each graduate will receive four (4) tickets to their specific commencement ceremony. Because of space constraints at Hollinger
Fieldhouse, the University cannot provide graduates with more than four guest tickets.
No exceptions can be made.
Check your email and myWCU for ticket notifications and instructions.
- Students can pick up tickets from Monday, November 30 through Friday, December 11, 2015 at the SSI Service Center (lower level Sykes Student Union).
- Friday, December 11, at 2:00 p.m. is the last day to pick up your tickets at the SSI Service Center.
- Students who have not picked up their tickets by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, December 11th
may pick them up on the day of the ceremony in the main entrance of Hollinger Fieldhouse. You will need your student ID to pick up your tickets.
- Monday-Thursday (11/30-12/3): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/4): 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday (12/5): 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday (12/7-12/10): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/11): 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Important Information for All Students and Guests
- Only guests who have Morning/Afternoon Ceremony tickets will be permitted to enter
Hollinger Fieldhouse. No guests will be permitted into the auditorium without a Morning/Afternoon
- Guests should be seated 25 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Those who require special seating should check in with an usher upon arrival as special
seating has been set aside in Hollinger Fieldhouse.
- Students must present their Ram eCard ID at ticket pickup.
- There is no charge for the student's allotment of tickets.
- No additional tickets are available for purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Reproduced tickets will not be honored.
- Tickets are color coded and are ceremony specific. Tickets for one ceremony will not
be honored at other ceremonies.
contact the commencement staff
with questions regarding tickets.