TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR GUEST ADMISSION TO ALL CEREMONIES
As a graduating student of West Chester University, you don't need a ticket to participate
in commencement, but tickets are required for your guests including children three
(3) years of age or older.
Each graduate will receive up to eight (8) tickets to their specific commencement ceremony. When you order your cap and gown, you will be asked to select how many tickets you
need, ranging from 0 - 8.
You will have from October 8 - November 21 to request tickets. After November 21,
requests for tickets should be made at the SSI Ticket Window (Lower Level Sykes Student
Check your email and myWCU for further ticket notifications and instructions.
Graduates and guests are advised that commencement tickets are University property
and the sale and/or copying of commencement tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Students who requested tickets can pick up tickets from Monday, December 3 through Friday, December 14, 2017 at the SSI Ticket Window (lower level Sykes Student Union).
- Friday, December 14 at 2:00 p.m. is the last day to pick up your requested tickets at the SSI Service Center.
- Students who have not picked up their requested tickets by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, December
16th may pick them up on the day of the ceremony in the main entrance of Hollinger
Fieldhouse. You will need your student ID to pick up your tickets.
- Monday-Thursday (12/3-12/6): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/7): 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Saturday (12/8): 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday (12/10-12/13): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/14): 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Important Information for All Students and Guests
- Only guests who have tickets will be permitted to enter Santander Arena. No guests
will be permitted into the arena without a ticket.
- Guests should be seated 45 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Those who require special seating should check in with an usher upon arrival as special
seating has been set aside.
- Students must present their Ram eCard ID at ticket pickup.
- There is no charge for the student's allotment of tickets.
- No additional tickets are available for purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Reproduced tickets will not be honored.
- Tickets are color coded and are ceremony specific. Tickets for one ceremony will not
be honored at other ceremonies.
contact the commencement staff
with questions regarding tickets.