TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR GUEST ADMISSION TO ALL CEREMONIES
As a graduating student of West Chester University, you don't need a ticket to participate
in commencement, but tickets are required for your guests including children three
(3) years of age or older.
Graduates and guests are advised that commencement tickets are University property
and the sale and/or copying of commencement tickets is strictly prohibited.
Check your email for ticket notifications and instructions.
- Students can pick up tickets from Monday, December 3 through Friday, December 14, 2018 at the Office of Graduate Studies (102 W. Rosedale Avenue).
- Friday, December 14, at 2:00 p.m. is the last day to pick up your tickets at the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Students who have not picked up their tickets by 2:00 p.m. on Friday, December 14th
may pick them up on the day of the ceremony in the main entrance of Hollinger Fieldhouse.
- Monday-Thursday (12/4-12/7): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/8): 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday (12/9): Closed
- Monday-Thursday (12/111-12/14): 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday (12/15): 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Important Information for ALL Students
- Students must present their Ram eCard ID at ticket pickup.
- There is no charge for the student's allotment of tickets.
- No additional tickets are available for purchase.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Reproduced tickets will not be honored.
- Tickets are color coded and are ceremony specific. Tickets for one ceremony will not
be honored at other ceremonies.
contact Michele Auciello
with questions regarding tickets.