Summit Program Schedule
2017 Summit: Intersectionality: Moving Beyond the Margins
Call for Proposals is now closed. If you would still like to submit information for the Student Poster Forums, please email Hiram Martinez or call 610-436-2991
Call for Student Posters Guidelines
Submission of Student Posters
Individual submissions of complete papers, scholarly activity or programing should include the following elements:
- Title of the paper, scholarly activity, or programming (maximum of 50 characters or spaces)
- Presenter's contact information: Must include name, major, year, institution mailing address, cell phone number, and email address. **
- Abstract (maximum of 100 words, for conference program)
Presentation Description (maximum 250-400 words): Must include the title of the Paper, scholarly activity, or programming, target audience, summary of presentation, relevance to conference theme, and learning outcomes, if applicable.
- Brief Bio for all presenters (maximum 250 words for each presenter)
- Technology needed: laptop, Internet access, etc.
- A statement of professional responsibility (see below)
** If the scholarly work has multiple authors, please indicate who will be presenting at the Summit.
Statement of Professional Responsibility
In submitting the attached paper, panel, or poster, I/We recognize that this submission is considered a professional responsibility. I/We agree to present this panel, paper, or poster if it is accepted and programmed. I/We further recognize that all who attend and present at 2017 Summit at West Chester University must register and pay required fees.