Back to top of page.
All locations should be reserved through 25live or by contacting Space Management.
Please contact the IT Help Desk at least 7 days in advance to request support or training for a video conference
Please have the information below available to enable us to locate an appropriate
site based on your requirements and room availability.
Video Conferencing Rooms
- Anderson Hall - 104, 203, 211, 302, 303, 304 (Classroom)
- Anderson Hall - 456 (Conference Room)
- Brandywine Hall - 10 (Classroom) "No confidence monitors"
- Business Center - 101, 203 (Classroom)
- E.O. Bull Center - 40 (Classroom)
- Main Hall - 202 (Classroom)
- Merion Hall - 112 (Classroom)
- Mitchell Hall - 107 (Classroom)
- Sturzebecker Health Science Center - 116E (Classroom)
- 201 Carter Drive - 428 (Classroom)
- 25 University Ave - 148 (Conference Room)