Back to top of page.
In order to schedule a Video Conference, please contact the Help Desk (x3350 or
). Please have the information below available to enable us to locate an appropriate
site based on your requirements and room availability.
Please send the following information at least 7 days prior to the conference:
- Your name, location, and telephone number
- Date and time of the requested conference(s)
- Contact information for person(s) at remote location(s) - Who are you looking to conference
- Number of participants to attend the conference (on campus)
- Any additional equipment/resources you may require
Video Conferencing Rooms
- Anderson Hall - 322 (Conference Room) Capacity 12
- Anderson Hall - 103, 111 (Classrooms) Capacity 99
- Brandywine Hall - 10 (Classroom)Capacity 60 "No confidence monitors"
- E.O. Bull Center - 40 (Classroom) Capacity 45
- Main Hall - 202 (Classroom) Capacity 34
- Merion Hall - 112 (Classroom) Capacity 79
- Mitchell Hall - 107 (Classroom) Capacity 44
- Sturzebecker Health Science Center - 116E (Classroom) Capacity 24
- 201 Carter Drive - 428 (Classroom) Capacity 25
- 25 University Ave - 148 (Conference Room) Capacity 14
- Prospective Students
- Current Students