Use Mediasite to record lectures, guest speakers, student presentations, and upload videos. Use our recording-ready classrooms, personal computer, or University provided computer at home or work. A simple easy-to-use editing tool is available. Individual recordings or catalogs can be integrated with D2L.
For more information on Mediasite, emailHelpDesk@wcupa.edu
and check out the FAST Schedule for training opportunities.
- Anderson Hall 104, 203, 211, 302, 303, 304
- Brandywine Room 10
- Business and Public Management Center 101, 112, and 212
- E.O. Bull Room 40
- Graduate Business Center
- Merion Room 112
- Mitchell Hall Room 104, 105, and 107
- Sturzebecker 116E
All locations should be reserved through 25Live or by contacting Space Management.
Please contact the IT Help Desk at least 7 days in advance to request support or training for Mediasite Lecture Capture.
- Recordings should be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance. Arrangements need to be made for space and technical assistance which require as much notice as possible.
- It is highly recommended that you attend training or a consultation before scheduling a recording.
- Please be aware of the location where you wish to record! Please let us know if you are at the GBC or need a particular location so we can plan accordingly.
Fill out the following form to schedule a MediaSite recording: Mediasite presentation sign-up form