Set Up D2L Notifications
Managing notifications allows you to control how you receive notifications about activity in your courses. Notifications can be delivered via email or SMS text message.
Important: D2L notifications are delivered to your cell phone via text message. As with all text messages you receive, charges may apply. Check with your cell phone provider if you are unsure what your phone/data plan covers.
The Notification tool allows you to:
- Subscribe to a summary of activity for each course and receive a daily email.
- Specify your preferred email address and mobile number for instant notifications and annoucments.
- Receive instant notifications about course activity, such as edited content, new discussion posts, assignments, grades, course announcements and upcoming quizzes.
To access Notification settings:
- Click your Personal Menu, located at the top of your D2L My Home screen and select
- Select the email address and/or register the mobile phone number to which notifications will be sent.
- Select the course activities for which you would like to receive notifications.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen.