Posting to Discussion Topic
Discussions are your course message boards that are organized into forums and topics by your instructor.
- Click Communication in the navigation bar and select Discussions.
- Scroll down to the Topic you will post to and click on the name of the topic.
- Click the Start a New Thread button.
- Enter a subject and a message (post). You can add video, images and links via the tools on the HTML editor tools. Click on Add attachments, to attached files or record audio.
- If you would like to receive updates on the thread via your selected notification
settings (email), select Subscribe to this thread.
- When you are done, click Post.
Note: If the topic is moderated, your post will not appear until your instructor approves it. If a topic is being assessed, and has one or more rubrics attached to it, you will see a Rubrics section at the top of the topic that contains links to any rubrics associated with the topic. To preview the expectations for the topic, click on the rubric. It will open in a pop-up window. Note: The rubric does not display any personalized feedback or results.