Add Questions to Your Quiz
After creating your Quiz shell in your course, you will need to add questions to your quiz. There are a variety of questions types to choose from in D2L and adding them involves either creating them within the Quizzes tool or importing them from the question library. Building questions in your question library is great way to help you organize your questions by topic or difficulty, as well as create a test bank to provide different versions of each quiz for students.
Adding Questions Within a Quiz
- From the Manage Quizzes screen, click the dropdown next to the quiz you would like
to add questions to and select Edit. If you are building a new quiz, you can skip to step 2.
- Click the Add/Edit Questions button under the Quiz Questions heading
- Click the New button and select the type of question you would like to add to the quiz. In this
tutorial, we will add a Multiple Choice Questions (MC).
- On the quiz creation screen, complete the following steps:
- Enter in your question text.
- Enter in your answer choices.
- Mark the correct answer choice.
- Click Save.