Faculty can enroll colleagues as a Faculty Guest in their D2L course site(s). Leaders can enroll participants as members in their D2L Sites.
The Faculty Guest role allows the assigned Faculty member to share course content with their colleagues. The role will have access to view course content and can copy course components from the course into their own course(s).
- Click on Communication in the navigation bar and select Classlist.
- Click on Add Participants and select Add existing users.
- In the “Search For” field, enter the person’s last name or ID number and then click on the search icon.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the person's name in the list below.
- From the Role dropdown menu, select the appropriate role.
- Click on Enroll Selected Users
Contact the D2L Services office to add users with roles other than Faculty Guest or Member (e.g. Faculty, Teaching Assistant).