Training and Organization Development strives to educate, enrich, and empower individuals and teams by providing resources and services that help optimize learning, develop careers, and maximize performance. Selected services include:
- Professional/Personal Development: Offering curated and developed learning content delivered in facilitator-led and virtual learning, retreat and customized training, social media, and coaching formats.
- Talent Management: Supporting leaders to ensure they have the right people in the right roles with the right skills and future talent being developed to address inevitable turnover. Also helping onboard new employees to ensure successful integration, retention, and engagement.
- Performance/Team Strengthening: Helping individuals and groups further develop their skills and abilities to more efficiently and effectively work, communicate, and produce.
- Change Management/Process Redesign: Helping teams, departments, and committees plan and implement major changes (i.e. reorganizations, new/modified processes, space changes, etc.).
- Strategic Planning: Working with individuals and teams/departments to create vision, strategies, and accountability to reach desired outcomes with minimal disruption and effective communication.
Search our website to learn more about our valuable services and contact us today to get started with a needs assessment. Your success is only a few clicks away!
The deadline to submit your Star of Excellence application is February 20th. Click the banner for more details.
- 2/2/15 Prevention 101 (email campaign)
- 2/2/15 Baudville Employee Recognition (email campaign)
- 2/3/15 Change Anything: The New Science of Personal Success (pre-recorded teleseminar)
- 2/4/15 Leadership, Innovation & Strategy Podcast Series (pre-recorded teleseminar series)
- 2/5/15 Gage Strength Training Series (pre-recorded webinar series)
- 2/5/15 Big Think Video Series (pre-recorded webinar series)
- 2/6/15 Just Desserts: Ingredients that Produce a Climate of Respect (pre-recorded webinar)
- 2/6/15 Financial Independence for Young Professionals (pre-recorded teleseminar)
- 2/11/15 Healthy Bites: Lunch and Learn (facilitator led)
- 2/12/15 Success in Numbers Nine-Week Blog Series (email campaign)
- 2/12/15 BeeFit: Living Healthy, Living Well (facilitator led)
- 2/17/15 Pay It Forward Initiative (pre-recorded webinar)
- 2/17/15 Achieving Your Highest Priority (pre-recorded teleseminar)
- 2/24/15 Estate Planning & Concerns for Special Needs (facilitator led)
- 2/27/15 Building Mental Game Warrior Teams with Jen Croneberger (pre-recorded teleseminar)
View all upcoming programs and descriptions and register for those that may benefit you.