Medical & Supplemental Benefits Coverage - Coaches, Non-Represented, & OPEIU
Benefits for eligible employees and their dependents begin on the first official day of employment and end on the last day of employment.
Who is eligible for medical/supplemental benefits through West Chester University?
- Permanent full-time employees and their eligible dependents
- Permanent part-time employees who work at least 18.75 hours per week and their eligible dependents
- Temporary employees who meet one of the criteria above and are expected to be employed for more than 12 consecutive months or two consecutive nine-month cycles and their eligible dependents
Note: The information above should not be considered as a guarantee of benefits eligibility. Eligibility is subject to change and should be confirmed with the Human Resources office.
Medical and Supplemental Benefits Information
Employees in the APSCUF Faculty and Coaches, Nonrepresented, OPEIU (Nurses) and SPFPA (Security/Police) Employee Groups have their health care benefits administered by the State System office.
Medical Plan Information
- Employee Premiums
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO):
Supplemental Plan Information
- Prescription Coverage:
- Prescription Drug Card Program administered by Highmark Blue Shield.
- Prescription Summary of Benefits
- Express-Scripts Website
- Dental Coverage:
- Benefits administered by United Concordia. To view claims, member summary, or print an ID card, log on to the UC website
- Dental Summary of Benefits
- Claim Form
- Vision Coverage:
- The vision plan is administered by NVA
- Summary of Benefits
- Hearing Coverage: