The facility is constantly staffed by West Chester University senior students who
are currently enrolled in the Exercise Science Major program. The students, therefore,
are well qualified for the job; they are always available to answer any Exercise/Health
related questions that you might have. There are also Graduate Assistant personnel
on staff to further help you with any questions or concerns.
Ed Kubachka, Director
- What motivates you the most to exercise?
I like to eat.
- What is your proudest accomplishment in regards to exercise/sports to date?
My son being named to USA Hockey National U15 team and being courted by Division I
colleges at 15 years old.
- How often do you engage in physical activity/ what is the activity?
6 days a week of weights, interval sprints, or walking my 135 lb Rottweiler named
- What is your favorite exercise/workout?
- Do you have a quote that motivates you or a quote you live by?
Any and all quotes that inspire self-confidence and a positive outlook.