Skip to Main Content of Page
Back to top of page.
Online Training & Professional Development
- Dash and Dot: Coding robot available for check out at the Tech Center
- Scratch: Create your own video games.
- Sphero: Coding robot available for check out at the Tech Center.
Digital Bulletin Boards
- Flipgrid: Record and share short videos within your classroom.
- Padlet: Choose from an array of templates to create a collaborative bulletin board.
- Pintrest: Pin images, pictures, and videos to a shared or personal bulletin board.
- Gimkit: Create and participate in different educational and competitive games with your
- Kahoot: Create and participate in different educational and competitive games with your
- Nearpod: Create interactive and engaging lessons with an array of tools.
- Pear Deck: Make your slideshows interactive and add formative assessments.
- Lumio: Create engaging lessons for your students compatible on their devices.
Learning Management Systems
- Audacity: Record and edit your audio clips.
- Anchor: Create a podcast using the online tool or the app.
- Screencastify: Record, edit, and share your screen capture videos.
- Zoom: Meet with students or record your screen.
- Clips: Easy way to create and share videos using text, effects, graphics, and more.
- EdPuzzle: Create engaging interactive video lessons for your students.
- iMovie: Create and edit video clips with fun and exciting effects.
Virtual Field Trips
- Google Expedition: Guide students through 3D landscapes and objects from the classroom.
- Nearpod: Add 3D objects and landscapes into your interactive lessons.
Website Creation/Digital Portfolios
- Google Sites: Create your own website easily with premade tools.
- Weebly: Create your own website easily with premade tools.
- Wix: Create your own website easily with premade tools.
- Explain Everything: Create a collaborative whiteboard from a blank canvas or a premade template.
- Whiteboard.fi: Create and share collaborative whiteboard with students.