- Adobe Acrobat Pro: Digital Signatures
- Adobe Acrobat Pro: Editing and Combining PDFs
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Digital Signatures
- Adobe Acrobat: Sharing and Signing Files with Adobe Document Cloud
CESW Classroom Technology
- Getting Started With Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft 365 basics
- Microsoft Teams Meetings
- Microsoft Teams Overview
SMART Board and Lumio (previously SMART Learning Suite Online) Subscription
All faculty and students in the CESW or in a teacher preparation program are eligible for a SMART subscription. Your subscription includes both the desktop application (SMART Notebook) and the online tool (Lumio previously SMART Learning Suite Online)
- SMART Notebook is available for download at SMART Notebook Download. After download is complete, open the desk top application and login with your WCU Microsoft credentials (email and password). You must continue to use this login to access your free subscription.
- Lumio( previously SMART Learning Suite Online) access is available at https://www.smarttech.com/lumio/. Tap Teacher login. Choose sign in with Microsoft and use your WCU Microsoft credentials (email and password). You must use this login to access your free subscription.
- Additional information on how to Download and Get Started with SMART
- Teacher Guides for both SMART Notebook and Lumio
- SMART Ink Download for free
- SMART Board MX Interactive Touch Panel: Initial Setup Guide
- SMART Board MX Flat Panel Display Training: WCU Room Setup (Video)
- SMART Board MX Flat Panel Display Training: Front Control and SMART Ink (Video)
- SMART Board MX Flat Panel Display: iQ experience (Video)
CESW and teacher prep faculty have a one-year subscription for unlimited access to over 1,400 teaching videos at the Teaching Channel. For information about how to access your account contact Sunny Livelsberger.