WCU Faculty & Staff
- Pauline Schmidt, Ph.D.
- Email Pauline Schmidt
PAWLP Leadership Team
- Matthew Bloome
- Jolene Borgese
- Rita DiCarne
- Lynne Dorfman
- Tricia Ebarvia
- Janice Ewing
- Kathy Garrison
- Jen Greene
- Brian Kelley
- Sharon Williams
Several Fellows maintain educational blogs. Follow them to see how the Project philosophy infuses the thinking of fellow educators.
- Former PAWLP Director Mary Buckelew participated in a show about Living History: Reading, Writing, and Learning at a National Park on NWP Radio. Listen to the archived show from April 25.
- PAWLP Co-Director Lynne Dorfman also participated in an NWP Radio archived show from March 28 entitled Reading, Writing, and Mentor Texts: Imagining Possibilities.
- August: Why I Teach
- September: Building Community
- October: Recommended Read-Alouds or Professional Books
- November: Conferring
- December/January: Key Strategies to Move Students forward as Readers, Writers, and Thinkers
- February: Sustaining Positive Energy for Teachers and Students
- March: Teaching to and for Diverse Populations
- April: Incorporating Poetry Into Your Day or Week
Call 610-436-2598 oremail Pauline Schmidt to register.