Professor of Art, Graphic Design
E.O. Bull Center 145
- M.F.A., Syracuse University, 1989
- B.F.A., Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, 1975
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Professor, 1990-present
- Mercer County Community College, Assistant Professor, 1983-1990
- Art Director Poster designs. International Trumpet Guild. 2011.
- Art Director. SDI, Plymouth Meeting, PA. 2009-Present.
- Art Director: Department of Art + Design; Office of the President; School of Music; Office of Cultural Events; Poetry Center; West Chester University. 1990-Present.
- Art Director, College Literature. 1993-2011.
- Art Director, Artist Exhibition Catalog, Antonio Puri. The Gallery at Penn College, Pennsylvania College of Technology. 2010.
- Art Director, Artists Equity Newsletter. 2003-2010.
- Art Director, Artist Exhibition Catalog, Margo Allman. McKinney Gallery, West Chester University. 2008.
- Art Director, Artist Exhibition Catalog. Antonio Puri. McKinney Gallery, West Chester University. 2006.
- Art Director, Artist Exhibition Catalog. Adrian Martinez. McKinney Gallery, West Chester University. 2006.
- Awarded Best Journal Design runner-up, Council of Editors of Learned Journals. 1995, 2000.
- Art Director, Faculty Performance Poster designs: Carnegie Hall and the Academy of Music. 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Logo design, West Chester University, College of Arts and Sciences. 2003.
- Art Director, Lantis Corporation. New York, NY. 1992-1995.
- Art Director, The New Jersey Cultural and Heritage Commission. 1998.
- Art Director/Publications Manager, Mercer County Community College. Trenton, NJ. 1977-1983.
- Faculty Exhibition. McKinney Gallery, West Chester University. 1999, 1992, 1990, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009.
- Visual Contact Points / Cultural Exchange. Guizhou University, Guiyang, China. 2008.
- International Faculty Cultural Exchange. Capitol Normal University, Beijing, China. 2005.
- Curator, The Tolerance Project, AIGA student design competition in conjunction with Civility Day. 2003.
- Faculty Show, Martin Luther King Day. West Chester University. 2000.
- Juror, Student Show. Delaware County Community College, Media, PA. 1997.
- Juror, Merion Publications Annual Awards. King of Prussia, PA. 1996-2010.
Current Professional and Academic Memberships
- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), Philadelphia Chapter. Member, Education Committee and faculty advisor to WCU student chapter. 2000-present.
- Selected for inclusion into Who's Who Among Teachers. 2004.
- Named Outstanding Faculty Member of the Year-WCU Pan-Hellenic Council. 2004.