Upload Vaccination Card
Students are encouraged to submit record of their COVID-19 immunization. By providing your COVID-19 vaccination record, residential students will be exempt from campus testing requirements as part of the university’s health and safety plan. Non-residential students, or commuter students, who provide proof of vaccination will not be included in the university’s randomized testing plan.
Tile navigation: From the Student Homepage, click on the Upload Vaccination Card tile.
- Enter the date your most recent vaccine shot was administered. Type the date in using MM/DD/YYYY format or search using the calendar icon.
- Identify whether or not your most recent shot complete your vaccination. Click on the No to update it to Yes.
- Upload a copy of your vaccination record card by clicking the Upload File button.
- You only need to include the side with your name, date of birth, and vaccine information.
- Click the My Device button to search your computer or phone for the image or file containing your vaccination record.
- Once you have selected the file, click Upload.
- When the upload is complete, click Done.
- If you return to the Upload Vaccination Card page, you will be able to review the information previously provided.
Content Manager: Academic & Enterprise Systems