Back to top of page.
- Poses immediate threat to self
- Shows inappropriate anger or hostility
- Exhibits “bizarre” behavior
- Talks about suicide or homicide
- Writes/verbalizes direct threat to another
- Seems overly emotional, depressed, aggressive, suspicious, etc.
- Is the subject of complaints by other students
- Continuously disrupts class and refuses to stop
- Comes to class drunk or high
- Appears to have distorted body image or disordered eating symptomatology
- Is the victim of a sexual assault
- Reports sexual harassment or discrimination
- Has serious issues with test-taking/presentations
- Is suspected of cheating/academic dishonesty
- Difficulty due to illness or death in the family