View Text Only Version

Residence Life and Housing Services

Maintenance Services

Contact Residence Life and Housing Services  

Residence Life and Housing Services

202 Lawrence Center
West Chester, PA 19382

Office Hours:
Monday to Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Summer Hours (Mid-May thru Mid August) 8:00am-4:00pm

Phone: 610-436-3307 or 610-436-3306
RESNET (in room computer access): 610-436-2660 or

When contacting us, please provide the following information:

  • Student's Name
  • WCU ID
  • Return phone # and/or email address
  • Hall/Room Assignment
  • Brief synopsis of question or concern

Having this information can allow us to attempt to answer your question expeditiously.

About Us & Staff

Maintenance Services

University Housing (Traditional Residence Halls and the South Campus Apartment Complex)

All resident students may submit work requests 24 hours a day/7 days a week, through the University's web-based system called iService Desk. (This system is configured for and certified by Internet Explorer, use of another Web Browser may result in the inability to access the database). An ID and Password are required which you may obtain from the front desk of your residence hall. You must use your University E-mail account to submit requests via the web site.

Work Requests are sent directly to Work Control. Work Control reviews each request and issues a work order to the appropriate shop for valid requests. Email notifications are sent indicating the status of Work Request such as Accepted, Rejected, Completed, etc.

Questions may be addressed to Work Control at 610-436-2444. Office hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Affiliated Housing (Allegheny, Brandywine and University Hall, and the Village at WCU)

Students in affiliated housing may also submit work orders via the web. This access may be found by going to, selecting the facility you live in, and then clicking on the work order icon at the bottom of the page. After you fill in the requested information, a work order number will be provided. All repair work will be done by University Student Housing staff.

Back to top of page.