Housing Information 2021-2022 - Housing is still Available!
Incoming Freshmen & Transfer Students (Admitted for Fall 2021)
Please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing Services for assistance. The preferred way to reach us is through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
First-Year Student Housing Application Instructions (University-owned) are available HERE.
Transfer Student Housing Application Instructions (University-owned) are available HERE.
How to Apply for Housing Brochure is available HERE .
Current WCU Students (Admitted and attended prior to Fall 2021)
Housing Application Information (updated 9/2/2021)
Any currently enrolled (has a Fall schedule) WCU undergraduate student is eligible to submit a Housing Application.
Students who were admitted as first-year or transfer students for Fall 2021 will be sent housing materials separately. This housing application is not for this population of students.
- This application is for current students seeking spaces in the North Campus Traditional residence halls and the South Campus Apartments. College Arms spaces are not available at this time.
- Students will be contacted via WCU e-mail with a housing assignment generally within 24 business hours. The housing charge will be posted to the student's account shortly after that. Students should check their WCU e-mail daily Monday—Friday to ensure they do not miss information after the application has been submitted.
- Most spaces offered will be double occupancy rooms in the South Campus Apartments and double occupancy rooms in the North Campus residence halls. Students will have the ability to let us know their preferences on their application.
- If you have a financial hold on your account, you will not be able to complete the application. Please work with the Bursar’s Office to resolve your hold before contacting our office.
- Students who have an active application or signed lease with USH Affiliated housing should contact that office first regarding their lease obligation before completing the housing application.
- Graduate students are not eligible for Traditional (University-owned) housing. Graduate students should contact University Student Housing at email@example.com for more information.
Directions for MyHousing
- Log in to MyWCU
- Choose the Personal Information tile.
- Choose MyHousing
- Another screen will appear, choose MyHousing again
- In MyHousing, choose Applications and Forms
- Complete the "Housing Application 2021-2022 C"