It's easy to be part of Green Dot at WCU!
- Join our volunteer list! We need students who attended the full bystander training to create culture change
by staffing events, preparing materials, and supporting Green Dot.
- Schedule an overview speech for your club, organization, department, or class. These presentations introduce
students, faculty, and staff to green dots, red dots, and a brief introduction to
ways to intervene. Presentations range from 15-75 minutes can be tailored for specific
- Attend a bystander training. These six hour trainings will help you recognize acts of power-based personal violence
(Red dots) and develop personalized strategies for intervening (Green dots).
- Stay connected with Green Dot by liking us on Facebook or following us on Instagram and Twitter. Here we will post Green Dots WCU students have done in our community, upcoming events,
creative ideas to do Green Dots, and contests for Green Dot giveaways!
- Tell us about your Green Dot! If you've done a proactive or reactive Green dot, let us know so we can add it to
- Post bystander stories, hopeful messages, and your Green Dot commitment to your social
media pages. Be sure to link or mention the WCU Green Dot pages, and use #WCUGreenDot!