Find a Job or Internship
Online Job & Internship Search Resources
Handshake is the one-stop career management system for WCU students and alumni.
- Jobs and internships are posted daily. You can also access state-wide and national networks of other jobs, all in one convenient location!
- Search for jobs and internships, save searches, and track your applications. Upload resumes, cover letters, and other documents (e.g., transcripts, references) and apply directly to positions.
All current WCU students have an account in Handshake. Log in using your WCU Network ID (e.g., AB654321@wcupa.edu) and password. Alumni may select your own username (a valid email address) and password.
- Connect with Internship Coordinators in the academic departments for opportunities and to pursue academic credit for your experience.
- Access many valuable online internship search sites.
Search Sites grouped by Career Communities: Extensive list of job and internship search web sites.
- What are Career Communities?