West Chester University provides lactation spaces to support breastfeeding mothers
returning to work, school, or visiting campus. Each room offers a clean, secure, and
private space for women who need to express breast milk or nurse while on campus.
Individuals should bring any personal supplies needed with them.
Lactation Space Locations
Lactation spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. With the exception
of Student Health Services, rooms are not available to be scheduled ahead of time.
Contact Building Contact if there are questions or concerns about lactation spaces
Lawrence Center • Room 259
Main Hall • 5th Floor Restroom Lounge
- Amenities: Includes couch, table, lockable door. Sink available in 5th floor restroom.
- Hours Available: M-F 7:00am-10:00pm
- Building Contact: Jen Bacon • 610-436-2822
Student Health Services, Commonwealth Hall • Room 06
- Amenities: Includes couch, table, outlet, lockable door, refrigerator, microwave.
Sink available in restroom next door. Stop at Health Center Front Desk to access room.
Call 610-436-2509 to schedule room.
- Hours Available: M-F 8:00am-6:00pm • Sa 10:00am-6:00pm
- Building Contact: Christy Lanshe • 610-436-2509
Sykes Student Union • Room 306
- Amenities: Includes chair, table, outlet, lockable door. Sink availble in restroom
on 2nd floor.
- Hours Available: M-F 7:30am-12:00am • Sa 8:30am-12:00am • Su 10:00am-12:00am
- Building Contact: Dave Timmann • 610-436-2984