How can I get involved with my Student Government Association?
- Run for a senate position in the spring or run for a vacant position at any meeting (see below). Review the SGA bylaws for an overview of all the positions and their requirements.
- Vote in the senate elections (see below). If you're not interested in running for a position, come out and to have a say in who will be representing you.
- Attend an SGA General Assembly meeting. These take place every Tuesday at 7:15 in Sykes 115 and are open to all. Come out and hear about the latest issues being discussed, or raise your own issue or concern during the Public Comment section of the meeting.
- Join an SGA committee. These are chaired by a member of the senate and are open to the general student population.
- Attend an SGA sponsored event, shown on the home page
- Reach out to your senators with your questions and concerns.
This is YOUR student government. Get involved and have your voice heard!
- The next SGA Sentate election (all senate seats will be open) will be held in April of 2020.
- Elections are open to all enrolled students! Come vote, hear speeches, or run for a Senate seat!
- You may also run throughout the semester for open senate seats! You must attend one meeting to be eligable to run.
- Contact Mario Ramirez- Mendez (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info!
National Panhellenic Council Senator
Multicultural Greek Council Senator