Office of the Bursar
Finance and Business Services
Payment Plan - Per Semester
- Students in good finanical standing, who have not defaulted on a previous payment plan have the option to pay semester tuition charges in installments.
- The partial payment plan is only available for the Fall and Spring
- Installment plan statements will be sent electronically only to Authorized
Users and students via their WCU e-mail.
- The cost for the partial payment plan is $35.00 per semester. This is a non-refundable semester charge.
- Previous tuition balances are not subject to this plan and must be paid in
Paying the Installment Payments
- The first installment of the partial payment plan must be paid by the due
date on the semester bill.
- If paying on-line via QuikPAY, please check the payment plan box.
- For bills paid before the first day of classes, there will be 3 remaining
- For bills paid after the first day of classes, there will be 2 remaining
- A late payment fee of $25 will be assessed on each installment payment
received after the due date and a financial hold will be placed on the student account.
Calculating the First Installment Payment
- For bills paid before the beginning of classes, divide the total amount
due by 4 (25% initial payment) and add the $35 partial payment fee.
- For bills paid after classes begin, divide the amount due by 2 (50% initial payment)
and add the $35 partial payment fee.