West Chester University through its procurement professionals are committed to the development of business relationships with diverse suppliers that can add value to West Chester University and help it achieve its goal to strengthen its commitment to diversity. West Chester University through its Supplier Diversity Program will strive to increase the number of diverse business enterprises that supply goods and services to the University. In keeping with this commitment, our Supplier Diversity Program is designed to provide procurement opportunities to qualified diversity businesses. The University actively encourages participation by minority and women owned business as well as small and under-utilized businesses in its purchasing programs.
Director of Business Services
Supplier Diversity Coordinator
Supplier Diversity Program
Supplier diversity is a business strategy to expand the vendor base to include all qualified vendors and to enhance an organization’s cost-saving opportunities. This is accomplished by fostering an inclusive procurement system that invites the broadest possible participation of all vendor sources. The Supplier Diversity Program will strive to increase the number of diverse business enterprises that supply goods and services to all PASSHE campuses. There will be no compromise in quality and service.
Supplier Diversity Includes:
- Minority-owned business
- Women-owned business
- Small disadvantaged business
- Veteran-owned business
- Others, as defined by the Small Business Administration
Goals of the Supplier Diversity Program Include:
- Increase the utilization of minority and women owned busines, as well as small disadvantaged businesses in the procurement of goods and services at West Chester University.
- Expanding the vendor base to enhance cost-saving opportunities to West Chester University.
- Fostering collaboration with diverse vendors and West Chester University.