Budget Office Forms
- Classification / Request to Hire Staff - The Classification/Request to Hire Staff form (C/R2H) must be completed in order
to post and hire all non-faculty positions and serves as both a classification and
a budget approval process when creating or filling all non-faculty staff positions
(both permanent and temporary).
- Instructions - The instructions provide detailed support for completing the form.
- Student Payroll Request
- This form is updated very frequently (almost weekly) with new fund center data. Please make sure you always utilize the most current version of this form or you may not see the fund centers that you need.
- Once completed and authorized, route the Excel form to the Budget Office mailbox. If the funding source is Restricted, forward the form to the restricted funds manager within the finance department.
- Budget Transfer Requests
- Position Budget Management - Divisional Confidentiality Statement / User Agreement
- Cabinet Funding Request Form
- For the best experience, use Internet Explorer to access the form. If using Chrome or Firefox, right click the file and select 'Save As'.
- Fund Center Request, Charge, and Close Forms - Link to SharePoint Site
- Department Change/Split Form
- Employee Fund Center Re-Assignments
- How to Review Personnel Budget Transfers via the Campus BI Report
- WCU Budget Review Committee Introduction