- Eric Kurenda
- Hours of Operation:
- 7:00am - 3:00pm
The Moving Services Department provides the following services for the university:
- Delivery of tables & chairs for campus events
- Movement of furniture and other assets from one campus location to another (note: They do not handle multiple-office moves)
- Delivery & pick-up of lockable toters for confidential shredding
- Archiving of important records for specified time limits
To request service, submit a TMA Work Request by selecting Move Request @ iService Desk.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the event or move so the work can be scheduled.
- Event requests must include both delivery and pickup dates for tables and chairs and they will be accepted and scheduled on a priority basis and/or by date of request. Include the name of the event in your request. Items are to be used only for the event requested and should not be removed from the site to which they were delivered. Tables are not waterproof and are not intended for outside use. Charges may result from missing/damaged items.
- Moving Services has a standing commitment to support Residence Hall furniture requests and move-in needs for the start of the Fall Semester. Consequently, no other major move requests can be accommodated from the first of August through mid-September each year.
- Moving Services does not handle multiple-office moves or departmental relocation. Such large movement needs should be referred to Facilities Design and Construction for planning and implementation via a WW work request.
After a work request is processed and approved, a work order will be issued and assigned to the appropriate department/shop. Work orders will be completed on a priority basis.
Use iService Desk to check the status of your work request or your work order by typing the number into the Search by Number box.
You may also call the Moving Services department directly at x2512 but please have your work request # ready.
View your charges by using the Chargeback Expense Report @ iService Desk. There are also Directions for Viewing Chargeback Reports with information on how to reconcile the amounts on your BI Report.
Shredding of confidential paper is available via delivery of a lockable toter. Submit a work request with the drop-off and pick-up date.