Back to top of page.
Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- M.A. Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Certificate in Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Entry to the degree program requires an earned Bachelor's degree from a regionally
certified college or university (Bachelor's of Arts; Bachelor's of Science in Education;
Bachelor's of Music; Bachelor's of Fine Arts; or Bachelor's of Science degree.
- A minimum GPA of 2.8.
- A written application.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A statement of personal goals.
- Application for candidacy will be made when all requirements have been satisfied.
Other Important Information
- Master of Arts degree in Holocaust and Genocide Studies has been developed to help
scholars pursue the study of the Holocaust and other genocides and to seek answers
as to how they may be prevented. Because this study involves more than the history
of the development of genocides, various departments are supplying courses that provide
greater understanding of the forces leading to them.
- At the end of twelve semester hours, a 3.0 GPA or better must be earned. Any history
courses earning less than a 3.0 GPA will not be accepted for credit toward the degree.