Back to top of page.
ED.D. in Policy, Planning, and Administration
- ED.D. in Policy, Planning, and Administration
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- GRE requirement: Needed for all individuals with master's GPA lower than a 3.85
- Three letters of recommendation from education professionals
- Professional Writing Demonstration (Goals Statement) at the time of application within
the prompt given below:
- Discuss the ways in which your research, work, skills, and life experiences prepare
you for the Ed.D. in Policy, Planning, and Administration, and how this doctoral work
will support the attainment of your professional goals.
- Waived for applicants with a GRE analytical writing score of 4.5 or higher
- Resume or vita
- Interview (on request of committee)
- Send all transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of Graduate Studies