Back to top of page.
Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Fill out online application.
- Send all transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Two professional recommendations submitted.
- A written statement of professional goals.
- Admission requires an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
Other Important Information
- There will be an admission interview if deemed as necessary.
- Admissions to the degree programs are made once a year. Applicants are officially
accepted into the program for fall (or summer) semester.
- Applicants wishing to start summer sessions or fall semester (August semester start)
must have their applications complete and in the department's possession by the February
15th review date. That means you need to have all of your materials to graduate studies
by February 1st to give them time to process all information and send the department
the complete application packet.