Back to top of page.
Early and Middle Grades Education
- M.Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree prior to enrollment from an accredited
college or university in the United States.
- Accomplished Teachers Track: Prospective students must hold a Pennsylvania Level I
certificate, or its equivalent, and have completed one year of full-time satisfactory
PK-12 teaching experience in a public or private school.
- Administrators Track: At least one year of professional experience in an early childhood
setting. Individuals with limited early childhood background may be required to complete
additional course work or readings.
- Submit online application.
- Send all official transcripts from every institution attended.
- Send two professional recommendations.
- Submit a written statement of professional goals.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Other Important Information
- This advanced degree program is designed to prepare individuals for leadership positions
in the field as master teachers, administrators, and advocates for young children
and their families.