Copyright and Intellectual Property at WCU
West Chester University and the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education are committed to complying with all applicable laws and collective bargaining agreements regarding copyright and intellectual property.
All university students, faculty and staff are required to observe these rules, and the University provides a variety of supports to make this possible.
Laws & Binding Agreements
- Columbia University Copyright
- Campus Copyright (Blog), Stephen Marvin, WCU Copyright Coordinator
- Copyright Librarian (Blog), Librarian and Intellectual Property Lawyer, University of Minnesota
- Distance Education and the Teach Act - American Library Association
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act & Peer-to-Peer File Sharing, Harvard University
- TEACH Act (Technology, Education and Copyright Harmonization Act), American Library Association
- TEACH Act -Technology, Education and Copyright Harmonization Act, University of Maryland, University College
- University of Texas Copyright
- Misconceptions: North Carolina State University Copyright & Digital Scholarship Center